In connection with the implementation of the Project: „PERFECT- The Regional Initiative of Excellence at WSB University”, pursuant to the agreement no. 018 / RID / 2018/19 under the program of the Minister of Science and Higher Education titled „The Regional Initiative of Excellence” in 2019-2022, WSB University with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza announces a competition for the position of Professor/ Associate Professor of WSB University/ Assistant Professor, representing the discipline of management and quality (business and administration)/ economics and finance.
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in art. 113 of the Act on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1668 as amended) and the statute of WSB University.
- At least a PhD degree, representing the discipline of management and quality (business and administration)/ economics and finance;
- At least 3 years of experience in cooperation with international scientific or research centers;
- Experience in implementing research projects in international teams;
- Scientific achievements in the field of management, documented by publications indexed in Scopus and Web of Knowledge databases;
- Teaching experience (management, business or administration);
- Fluent knowledge of English (at least C1 level).
- Conducting scientific research in the field of management and quality (business and administration)/ economics and finance;
- Publication of scholarly articles indexed in the Scopus and Web of Science databases;
- Supervision over PhD students;
- Conducting classes/ lectures for students.
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity of professional development in WSB University scientific unit – Research Institute on Territorial and Inter-Organizational Cooperation;
- Possibility of work and development in an interdisciplinary and friendly academic environment;
- Duration of the contract: 2 years.
Employment commencement date: January 2021
- CV with photo along with information about the current course of employment;
- Copy of the diploma of obtaining a degree;
- Summary of professional and organizational work, with particular emphasis on scientific achievements, with the list of projects where the candidate was a team manager or member and a summary of the publications in the field;
- A statement of English proficiency or a certificate confirming knowledge of English at the required level (except for native speakers);
- A statement in which a candidate agrees to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of using it during the recruitment process;
- Other important information and documents regarding the candidate’s interests and qualifications (at the candidate’s own discretion).
The deadline for the submission of applications in the following form is 30.11.2020
• delivered in person to the Rector’s Office of WSB University, ul. Cieplaka 1c, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, room 103, in a closed envelope with the note: „Concerns the position: Professor/ Associate Professor of WSB University/ Assistant Professor, forward to the Department of Science Development”
• send by email to RID@wsb.edu.pl in the form of scanned and signed application documents (as PDF files), with the name of the position in the title of the email.
The candidates will be notified about the results of the competition via email.
WSB University reserves the right to close the competition without selecting a candidate.
Note: the application should include the consent to the processing of personal data:
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION CLAUSE
I, the undersigned, (a) hereby declare that pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) and Article 6 (1) b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation), I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of using it during the recruitment process and the course of my employment.
I have been informed that:
- The Controller of Data collected to achieve the indicated objective is: Akademia WSB (WSB University) with its registered office in Dąbrowa Górnicza at ul. Cieplaka 1 c
- The Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the Data Controller’s office and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data collected by the Data Controller may be made available only to recipients that are authorized by law to process them.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
- Personal data will be processed for a period of 5 years.
- No profiling will be undertaken based on the data collected.
I declare that I have been informed about my rights:
1. Access to the content of my data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to copy and transfer data and the right to raise objections.
2. Filing a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when I believe that the processing of my personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data by WSB University, address: ul. Cieplaka 1C. 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, for the purposes of recruitment, selection and conclusion of an employment contract at WSB University. I have been informed about my rights and duties. I understand that the provision of my personal data is voluntary.