The Research Institute on Territorial and Inter-Organizational Cooperation is an innovative academic science centre of the WSB University, which was establiseh on 1st October 2018. The Institute was created under the patronate of Jarosław Gowin, Deputy Prime Minister of Science and Higher Education and supported by Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology. The Institute’s activity is coordinated by Dr Joanna Kurowska-Pysz.
This accademic science centre of WSB University is dedicated to cross-border and transnational research and cooperation between Poland, Visegrad Group countries like the Czech Republic and Slovakia and other regions and counties from Europe and intrenationally.
This scientific research and experts’ activities and cooperation relates to social, economic, technological and environmental context.
The key activities
The key activities of the Institute include:
– research, international and educational projects focused on sustainable and responsible development of border areas and regions,
– cross-border and trans-regional integration of various sectors,
– network & cluster cooperation development, focussed on knowledge transfer and technology, entrepreneurship development, smart specializations, start-ups,
– dissemination of scientific research results, supporting decision-making processes in border regions,
– implementation of good practices regarding cross-border and international socio-economic cooperation throughout the European Union and other international groups.
Institute Collaboration Map
The Institute collaborates with over 40 scientific units from all over the world, constantly seeking for new partners and scientific collaboration opportunities.
Discover our collaboration map!
Work with us
We invite scientists from other academic centres to joint realization of international scientific research projects and other activities in the following fields:
– transborder entrepreneurship,
– innovation management,
– knowledge management,
– culture management,
– education and development of human resources,
– inter organisational cooperation, clusters and networks,
– projects management,
– transborder security
Dr. Joanna Kurowska-Pysz
Director of Research Institute on Territorial and Inter-Organizational Cooperation
tel. 48 602 23 11 24, e-mail: email@example.com
1C Cieplaka Street,